Products & Services
|We Future Automation Technologies among the leading welding automation solutions provider, manufacturer, supplier & exporter of Automated Welding Special Purpose Machines (SPM) for automobile industries, heavy engineering industries, valve industries, pump industries, scaffolding and allied industries. Established in 2003 and we are in the engineering field for more than 25 years and also running automobile pump components manufacturing unit for the past 20 years and run by qualified and experienced professionals and having In house designing (CAD) and manufacturing facilities. |
- Service Provider
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited (rated 'AA- /Stable/P1+' by CRISIL), Mumbai, Maharashtra
- M/S Revathi Equipments Ltd
- Avasarla Technologies, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- M/S Maraica Industries
- Indiana Gratings Private Limited (rated 'BBB+/Stable/P2' by CRISIL), Pune, Maharashtra
|Industry||Welding Automation Systems|
|Registered Address||No. 66, Panchayat Road, Perungudi, Chennai - 600 096, Tamil Nadu|
Ownership & Capital
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm Registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932|
|Proprietor Name||Mr. Senthil Kumar and Mr. Siva Kumar|
Trade & Market
- 2010-11 Upto US$ 2.25 Million (or upto Rs. 1 Crore Approx.)
Team & Staff
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Income Tax Registration No.||AABSS2297H|
|Tax Identification No.||33650923562|
|Central Sales Tax No.||794407|
|TIN No. / VAT No.||33650923562 V|
|We put forth a wide range of welding automation systems and welding automation equipment that finds diverse industrial applications in Automobile Components, Valve Components and others. Manufactured from quality raw material such as stainless steel, mild steel and others, our range is in high demand across the globe.|
In our collection of welding systems and equipment we offer, welding positioners (Manipulators), conventional rotators (Tank Turning Rolls), column & boom manipulator, industrial automation, column manipulator, boom manipulator, gang drilling machine and plasma transferred Arc.
Following are some of the unique features of our range:
- High tensile strength
- Excellent durability
- High efficiency
- Corrosion resistance
- Less maintenance
- Low power consuming
Area of Expertise
|We specialize in Automated Machines mainly for Welding applications And other applications like Process automation and Gang drilling Machines involving Mechanical design, Electrical design, complete estimation of Machines, Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation and commissioning of |
- Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) Process.
- MIG Welding Process.
- TIG Welding Process.
- Sub Merged Arc Welding Process.
Besides allied accessories, we undertake complete design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Welding Torch weaving Unit, Automatic Voltage Controller (AVC) unit, Wire feeder unit, Welding Positioners, Column and Boom Manipulators, Welding Rotators, Special Purpose Control Panels.
Services & Supports
- Well Experienced ,Trained and effective Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
- Provides you effective on job training operating the machine
- Training provided for setting the welding parameters
- Well versed in all welding & allied process
- Offer you very much suitable automated welding solutions
- Offer you on job training for your personnel
Research and Development
|We are equipped with a full fledged research and development
department that facilitate us in providing a wide range of welding automation systems and welding automation
equipment as per
the latest advancements in the industry and specific requirement of our clients.
Based on the intensive research and analysis of our R&D personnel, we are
capable of designing dimensionally accurate range equipment.|
Below mentioned are the key objectives of our R&D
department to meet our client’s requirement:
- Increase in productivity
- To offer enhanced and more
- To improve the working
- To reduce the environmental
Moreover, Our R&D personnel carry
out detailed survey on the products and in view of that prepare the reports.
These reports are then analyzed and studied by our development professionals,
who recommend the improvisations to be made so that the features and the
performance of the equipment can easily be analyzed. This helps us in
the development and improvisation of our range on a regular basis so as to take
up projects as per the specific requirements of our clients with convenience
and impart efficiency in it.
- To achieve customer satisfaction by strict observations of contract stipulations and dead -lines.
- To analyze the specific problems of its clients and suggest optimal state-of-art solutions technically and economically.
- To update and apply the latest project and data management technologies
offer a tried and tested quality management system and is fully
certified to comply clients satisfaction to adopt a best safety policy
during entire project.
|Our team is the innate strength of
our organization and has been the real cause behind the success of our
endeavors. Their dedication and unmoved efforts have helped us in creating a
distinct position in the industrial sector. The professionals employed at our
company have years of industry
experience, practical knowledge, and theoretical base which ensures the
development, manufacturing, and production of systems and equipment with impeccable quality at competitive
- Mechanical Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Quality Analysts
- R&D Personnel
Their collective industry expertise also allows us to develop new
range of welding automation systems and
welding automation equipment. In
order to keep them abreast with the technological innovations and other
industry knowledge, we provide regular skills development training to our
so that only the defect free products are delivered to the client.
In-House Design and Engineering Capabilities
|We have full -fledged in-house facilities computer aided design (CAD) for both mechanical and electrical designing. Moreover we have shop floor machineries like welding power sources, lathe, bench drilling machine, gang drilling machine, radial drilling machine, hand drilling machine, bench grinding, hand grinding machine, industrial automation, column manipulator, boom manipulator and other relevant machineries for in-house production|
Areas of Application
|Scope of Engineering Services & Areas of Application:|
The scope of engineering services we provide in engineering projects are full-fledged and complete with Technical & Economical solutions in total and comprehensive. Some of the applications include the following types of Engineering Industries.
- Heavy Engineering units
- Automobile Industries.
- Valves manufacturers.
- Pressure Vessel and Boiler manufacturers
- Chemical Tanks , Sphere Tanks , Oil tanks Manufacturers
- Power Boiler equipment manufacturers.
- Weld Components Industries.
- Metal Hard Facing Industries.
- Earth Movers manufacturers.
- Concrete Mixer Equipment manufacturer
- Cylinders Manufacturing Units.
- Compressor Manufacturers.
- Cement Industries.
- Pipe Manufacturers.
- Ship building industries
- Sheet Metal Industries.
- Wind mill tower manufacturers
- Power generation equipment manufacturers
- Scaffolding Industry
Benefits of Our Systems
|Future Automation’s Machines & Systems helps you to achieve increased profitability through|
1. Higher Productivity
2. Enhanced quality that results in
- reduction in Reworking /Rejections
- aesthetically better weld appeal
3. Reduction in cost of consumables
4. Effective utilization of manpower
Future Automation’s special advantage is that it provides welding automation solutions at a very economical budget.
|We are able to set new benchmarks for ourselves in this domain owing to the following factors:|
- Inbuilt Quality controlled manufacturing methods
- State of the art facilities
- Excellent customer service support
- Conforms to international standards
- Highly competitive pricing
- Timely Deliveries
Our Major Market
- East Europe
- North Europe
- Middle East
- South Europe
- West Europe
- Indian Subcontinent
- East Africa
- Middle Africa
- West Africa
- South Africa