Future Automation Technologies
- Nature of BusinessManufacturer
- Total Number of Employees11 to 25 People
- Year of Establishment2003
- Legal Status of FirmPartnership Firm Registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932
- Annual Turnover2010-11 Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore Approx.
- GST No.33AABFF2297H1ZK
Future Automation Technologies among the leading welding & cutting automation solutions provider and manufacturer in India for manufacturing and supplying of automated welding&cutting special purpose machines (SPM) for automobile industries, heavy engineering industries, valve industries, pump industries, pre engineered building industry, scaffolding industries and allied industries.
To enhance customer satisfaction and our brand image domestically & globally and achieve exponential growth to leadership through higher technology products and services.
To deliver greater value to our customers by providing Complete Technical & Economical Solutions through technical leadership,innovations and manufacturing excellence that is responsive to dynamic market needs.